- This event has passed.
Atmosphere // Sunset Rooftop Sound Bath
October 6 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT$22.00 - $27.00
Float in the sky with a rooftop sound bath, while taking in sunset views at the brand new Hoxton Hotel in DTLA. Before the session, come enjoy an elevated vibe at the stylish and inviting rooftop lounge and pool, with music, mindful offerings, and ‘connected’ company.
- 3pm Doors open: poolside music by DJ Cole Knight, aura & tarot readings, plus food & drink in the rooftop restaurant and lounge (for purchase)
- 6pm Sunset Sound Bath (60min): performed by Torkom Ji, using his unique electronic Quantum Harmonix 432hz modality
- 7pm Flow: into the night, with chilled music beneath the sky & stars
- The space has options for both seated and laying down during the sound bath (first come first served for each).
- Yoga mats are provided for the option of laying down.
- The sound bath is conducted using a combination of wireless “Sound Off” headphones + subwoofers, which block outside noises while fully immersing you in the experience and all frequencies and feeling of sound.
Torkom Ji / Quantum Harmonix is a deeply nourishing and restorative sound-based healing technology and meditation modality. Explore your deep consciousness, release your tension & stress, or simply relax and enjoy a nourishing and restful experience designed to maximize your comfort and meditative pleasure.
The Hoxton is an international collection of boutique open house hotels, each inspired by the streets and scenes that surround them. Opening October 1st, downtown Los Angeles is The Hoxton’s newest location — joining London, Paris, Amsterdam, Portland, Chicago, and Brooklyn as destinations for an elegant stay and cultural enjoyment.