Fill out the form below to receive this impactful research paper.
- This event has passed.
Barre on the Balcony
May 24, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm MDT
Join us for Barre on the Balcony, a rooftop “Barre Flow” class silenced by Sound Off ™ headphones, and stay afterwards to party it up with a silent disco DJ party. BarreFlow is a new fun class format- 30 minutes of barre, 30 minutes of Yoga. All proceeds made will be donated to the Love Your Brain Foundation in conjunction with Craig Hospital.
You ticket includes:
– entry into the event with complimentary parking
– 1 hour Barre Flow class taught by The Bar Method and The River Yoga
– Complimentary food and drinks
– Silent DJ dance party
– Event T-shirt
What to bring/expect:
– Bring a yoga mat and wear workout clothes
– Class will start promptly at 6 PM on the rooftop of Room and Board
– Disco Party with food and drinks will be held from 7-8:30 PM
– Bring light jacket for after the workout to stay warm in case the temperature drops
Want to give back more? Become a sponsor! Click below to learn more:
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome to attend, Valid ID showing 21+ must be shown to consume alcohol
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is complimentary parking offered in the garage below Room and Board as well as metered street parking
What can I bring into the event?
Yoga Mat, Yourself, and a Positive Attitude!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions, please email moc.dohtemrabnull@reganam-keercyrrehc-revned
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds are availble until 7 days prior to the event