- This event has passed.
Earth Day Coastal Cleanup
April 22, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT
Join us in front of SeaLegs in Huntington Beach from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM on Earth Day for a Coastal Cleanup!
9:30 AM Check-in
10:00 AM Silent Disco Yoga*
11:00 AM Xanadu Beach Cleanup + Dump & Discuss
12:00 PM Refreshments & Bites at SeaLegs
*Powered by Sound Off & Equinox Huntington Beach. Please bring you rown yoga mat or beach towel.
1 hour beach yoga class
Sound Off headphone rental
Plastic-Free Beach Cleanup
Earth Day discussion
Refreshments & Bites
Join us in our initiative for Plastic Free Seas! The ocean is home to the majority of life on our planet, it’s being polluted & it needs our help. The Xanadu Foundation 501C3 focuses on activating communities & educating them on green living & wellness in a fun & interactive way. Join in a day filled with group discussions, guest speakers, beach yoga & team building activities all while working together to make this world a more beautiful place.
We are committed to…
1. Grow a collective of conscious individuals that care about the future of our planet.
2. Protect vital habitats of marine animals like sea turtles, birds, coral and whales.
3. Fund major beach clean-ups in coastal communities.
4. Spearhead cutting-edge ocean trash solutions.
5. Revolutionize the way people think about plastics.
Join the movement and take action in being responsible for what you put out. Let us pledge to be plastic-free to protect our beaches and protect our sea.