Fill out the form below to receive this impactful research paper.
- This event has passed.
evrē 2020: Self Care Saturday for Women
February 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm MST
In 2020, take advantage of the leap year and spend your bonus day with a couple of hours focused on you. Join us for a morning of customized self-care:
•Participate in a workshop on finding that elusive balance in your life led by Jacki Carr.
•Try out fitness classes with local instructors from The River yoga, barre3, Compass Fitness and Core Power Yoga.
•Close out the morning with a keynote panel featuring Olympian Nastia Liukin, lifestyle coach Jo Encarnacion, and Dr. Laura Borgelt, a faculty member at the University of Colorado, who will all share their strategies on living your best life no matter your age or stage in life.
•Up to 2 fitness classes of your choosing.
• Access to both main stage presentations.
• Fitness studio and gear demonstrations (spinning, climbing, rowing, pilates, compression boots, and more).
•Light snacks and refreshments all morning.
• Complimentary drop-in health consults including biometric screen, strength assessment, flexibility assessment. Sign up for a biometric screening timeslot here.
• Complimentary chair massages.
• Lounge area to relax, meet friends, and check out a curated collection of vendors with products and services to support wellness and self-care.