- This event has passed.
Flow + Flavor // Rooftop Yoga at Smorgasburg x ROW DTLA
September 22, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm PDT
BENDER & ROW DTLA present…
From sun salutations served with delicious sounds… to sushi, açaí bowls, vegan tacos, and gourmet grilled cheese… you can taste it ALL:
- FLOW through a 70min rooftop yoga class on “Sound Off” headphones, with soulful grooves by our resident DJs
- BRUNCH with 50+ delicious vendors at Smorgasburg food festival — with selections from “balanced” to “indulgent”.
- EXPLORE a curated collection of unique and stylish shops at ROW DTLA. Plus a sampling of beverages by Kevita, Brew Dr., and Harmless Harvest.
- Please bring water and your YOGA MAT
- Parking is free for the first hour; then $2.50 per hour after that
- Yoga class is vinyasa flow — all experience levels welcome!
- On hot days, class is held under a shade structure
- Registration is for yoga class
- All food is a separate purchase (directly from vendors at market)
- Admission to all other activities is complimentary / included
Tickets are transferrable and non-refundable (i.e. if you cannot attend the date, you can give your ticket to another person, or receive a credit useable for any future session).
FLOW (rooftop yoga):
FLAVOR (ROW DTLA & Smorgasburg):
A creative space, retail and cultural district – ROW DTLA is the new center for Los Angeles’ creators, innovators and dreamers. Uniting the best in food, fashion, creativity? and innovation, ROW DTLA and its cohesive vision is the next step ?in Downtown Los Angeles’ transformation. More at rowdtla.com // IG @rowdtla
Smorgasburg launched in NYC in May 2011 as a spin-off of Brooklyn Flea. On The Chew, Mario Batali called Smorgasburg “The single greatest thing I’ve ever seen gastronomically in New York City.” The New York Times called it “The Woodstock of Eating.”
Now in LA, find dozens of exciting food vendors each Sunday at Smorgasburg, plus sophisticated shopping from the realms of design, craft, style, vintage, wellness, and more. Cultural events, pop-ups, and other surprise experiences will also be part of the market mix, transforming the vast site into a new node in Downtown LA’s burgeoning scene, and a unique destination for the region. More at la.smorgasburg.com/vendors/
Move + Be Moved. Bender is an urban playground for body and soul. We create experiences that blend yoga, dance, fresh music, art, and culture – all the most flavorful and uplifting elements of our city life. And we connect people who enjoy them. More at BenderFlow.com // IG @bender.flow