- This event has passed.
Fri-YAY! – I Love the 90s Silent Disco
June 22, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm PDT
Because Fridays Are For Fun
‘I Love the 90s’ Silent Disco
Get jiggy wit it (na na na na na na) and experience the most fun you’ll have without making a sound at our totally 90s themed Silent Disco. Enjoy nostalgic 90s snacks like Gushers, Ring Pops, and Fruit Roll-Ups, themed cocktails provided by Total Wine & More and most importantly all 90s music. This is a 21+ event. Check-in begins at 7:45pm, please be prepared to present a valid photo ID. Ticket includes three drink tokens redeemable at our event bar for your choice of beer, wine, or the special cocktail offering.
First 150 tickets sold will receive a fanny pack with candy and surprises inside! (1 per attendee)
Grab dinner before or after your Fri-YAY event! Get a free appetizer with any $30 purchase at XOC Tequila Grill, Jimmy’s Famous American Tavern, Eureka!, Islands Restaurant, and Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que.*
*Limit 1 appetizer per table. $30 check total must be before tax and gratuity. Appetizer choice restrictions apply. Must present Fri-YAY Eventbrite ticket to server. Valid only on day of event.
- What is this event? This Fri-YAY silent disco event is our invitation to celebrate summer at Westfield Topanga at our totally 90s Silent Disco!
- How does it work? When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Headphones must be returned at the end of the event.
- What do I bring? Valid photo ID, your Eventbrite ticket, and your 90s bestie.
- Can I take pictures? Yes, we encourage you to take and share pictures with the tags #westfieldtopanga and @westfieldtopanga.
- Where is the event? The event is located at the water scrim area at The Village, level 1 outside of Veggie Grill.
- Can I just walk in? Due to limited space, a reservation is required to guarantee admission.
- Can I register my friends/go with a group? All guests must register individually, but we encourage you to come with friends, dates, or by yourself!
- Will food & drinks be served? Special 21+ beverages, water, and light snacks will be provided. Grab dinner before you come and get a free appetizer with a $30 purchase (limit 1 per table) at participating retailers.
- Can I bring my children? Unfortunately, this is a 21+ event, so if your child is over 21 – yes!
- Who benefits from the ticket proceeds? All proceeds for this event benefit The San Fernando Valley Arts and Cultural Center.
- Where should I park? The most convenient parking is located in The Village parking garage, and to celebrate summer Westfield Topanga is providing 2 hours of free garage parking! More information on parking can be found here.