Fill out the form below to receive this impactful research paper.
- This event has passed.
// LIGHT IT UP // Denver Fitness Week Kickoff
May 10, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm MDT
LIGHT. IT. UP. is Denver Fitness Week’s third annual kickoff event, featuring group workouts led by three of Denver’s most popular fitness instructors: Jillian Keaveny, Heather Lorince Harrington, and Cory Jagger (of Compass Fitness coming soon on S. Broadway)!
About the workout:
With the use of LIGHT and Sound Off™ Colorado silent disco headphone technology, Skylight (Denver’s newest venue), will be transformed into three distinct spaces featuring cardio, strength, and restorative workouts. Each participant will experience each space, and we will start and end the workout as one large group. Please bring a yoga mat, water and wear tennis shoes. Arrive at 5:30 pm to ensure you catch the workout!
About the event:
LIGHT. IT. UP. will deliver an experience unlike any fitness event, as we celebrate the kickoff of Denver Fitness Week (May 14-20). Get a great workout, pick up your Denver Fitness Week punch card, get a punch for attending the kickoff event and book classes in advance at our participating studios at this immersive event.
Pre and post-workout perks include:
- Hydrate IV Bar: Onsite providing IV services and B12 shots at a discounted rate
- RXBAR: Fueling the workout with FREE BARS to participants
- Brew Dr. Kombucha + KEEL Vodka: Providing FREE COCKTAILS post-workout
- No Cow: Providing FREE protein bars, cookies, and a Fluffbutter fountain
- Kite Hill: Providing FREE LIGHT BITES post-workout
- DryBar: Onsite providing FREE DRY STYLING pre and post-workout
- SweatStyle: Providing a $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to each participant
- Root + Gather: Styling the space to knock your sweaty socks off
- Photo booth
- FREE DFW Swag
- Denver Fitness Week studios will be onsite offering info and advance bookings for Denver Fitness Week classes.
About Denver Fitness Week:
In our third year, Denver Fitness Week is curating the best boutique workouts in town, and giving you a week of classes, events and community experiences at $7 a class. We are joining Denver’s boutique fitness leaders in building our fitness community the week of May 14th – May 20th 2018. See our website for more details.
What can I bring into the event?
A yoga mat, tennis shoes & water
Does Skylight have parking?
There is free street parking on Santa Fe, but as the one-way streets can make parking a challenge, we encourage you to carpool or take Lyft using the promo code SOUNDOFF18 for a discount.
There are also two paid lots on Santa Fe and 7th as well. See parking map below: