- This event has passed.
Positive Vibes with bender & dublab
February 10, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC-8
With BENDER + DUBLAB
Saturday, February 10 / 2 – 7 PM
Share some POSITIVE VIBES as we celebrate our last week with the MONUMENTAL WORDS art installation at FIGat7th. Escape the concrete jungle of DTLA with an epic outdoor day party full of inspiration, art, and connection including:
– Silent Disco Yoga by BENDER [class full!]
– Sets by DJ Monalisa & DJ Bianca Lexis of DUBLAB
– Live Performance by Peaking Lights of DUBLAB
– Yoga Gear Pop Up shop by Eagle Rock Werkshop
– Sound Bath Sessions by Torkom Ji
– Tarot Card Readings by Receptive Tarot & Healings
– Temporary Tattoos
– Arts & Crafts by Makers Mess
– Beer Garden & Lounge Area by Spaceland Presents
– Vegan Food & Drink Options
– Complimentary refreshments by KeVita kombucha and Soylent nutrition drinks
It all starts with silent disco yoga on the plaza, followed by DJ sets with the dublab crew, and a live band to close out the evening. Vegan food, a beer garden, and an eclectic mix of communal art activities and lounge areas will be available.
This event is FREE and ALL AGES!
MONUMENTAL WORDS is a glowing display of massive sculptures by artists Laura Kimpton and Jeff Schomberg that communicates the power of words and positive interactions. The installation is on view through Saturday, February 17th.
BENDER is an urban playground for body and soul. We create experiences that blend yoga, dance, fresh music, art, and culture – all the most flavorful and uplifting elements of our city life. And we connect people who enjoy them.
DUBLAB is a non-profit, radio station dedicated to the growth of music, arts and culture. We have been broadcasting from Los Angeles since 1999. Our mission is to share freeform radio transmissions with an international audience.