Fill out the form below to receive this impactful research paper.
- This event has passed.
Silent Savasana – Your Dharma Is What You’re Made For
April 19, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-7
Join Silent Savasana as we head back to the MAIN POOL at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Thursday 4/19! Doors open at 6pm and yoga begins at 7pm.
“Your Job is What You’re Paid For, Your Dharma is What You’re Made For”
Silent Savasana isn’t just a yoga experience. Silent Savasana has become a place where you will find yourself thinking about everything you want to improve in your life and will leave with a euphoric feeling of KNOWING you can enhance your life for the better. Dray Gardner has a way of speaking to your soul and making you realize EXACTLY what you need, no matter where you are in your path of life. It’s an experience where gratitude tears are commonly shed. ❤
In the last 2.5 years, Silent Savasana has grown from 15 people in a park–to our latest record of nearly 800 people right here at Red Rock in June. We have grown organically through the power of love and authenticity & now we are the “Silent Savasana Movement.” With the pure intention of providing you with the space to grow and evolve in ways you didn’t know were possible for yourself.
- FREE Yoga experience led by the acclaimed yoga instructor, Dray Gardner with music by Official Presto One
- The headphones provided help you ‘stay inside’ versus getting distracted by anything around you.
- We suggest you arrive between 6pm-6:15pm to check-in, pick up a set of headphones and get settled in the pool area
- Silent Savasana will begin at 7pm
- Bring your yoga mat, a towel and a water
- Invite anyone you feel would be moved by this experience or come solo
- ALL AGES are welcome, including kiddos
- ALL yoga experience levels are welcome. Beginners to veterans.
- Parking is FREE
If you haven’t been before, it’s time for you to discover what the hype is all about. We can’t wait for you to experience Silent Savasana for yourself. ❤
Love and light to you all & remember that life is in divine order.