- This event has passed.
Sunset Vineyard Yoga | Bender x Jackalope
January 27, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
BENDER is back this summer, for another soul-stirring yoga experience at the sexy and stunning Jackalope hotel & vineyard.
- FLOW through an electric 75 minute yoga class led by Dustin Brown of Warrior One. Music and instruction are played through “Sound Off” glowing wireless headphones, with deep house beats by DJ Emma Peters
- BALANCE it out after class with a menu of exquisite wine and food, if your heart desires (details below)
- EXPLORE the magical property and Peninsula landscape, while watching the sunset with “connected” company
- Please bring your own YOGA MAT (no extras available at this event)
- Arrival time is 6:15pm // yoga starts 6:45pm
- If choosing to enjoy food and wine, bookings must be made in advancethrough ticket options provided here
- Yoga class in vinyasa flow — all experience levels welcome!
- Parking is FREE
- In the case of rain, yoga will be moved to an indoor space with massive glass walls, so we’ll still have the same breathtaking views
FOOD + DRINK options:
- For “Yoga + Mat Meal” — includes a glass of wine with choice of either a healthy poke bowl, or a cheese/charcuterie platter
- For “Yoga + Rare Hare Meal” — includes a pre-fixe dinner at Rare Hare restaurant on the property, w/ starters, entree selection, and dessert
For social please use the tag #benderflow or @bender.flow. Our partner is @jackalopehotels
Send all questions to moc.wolfrednebnull@enruoblem
Tickets are transferrable and nonrefundable (i.e., if you cannot attend the event you can give/sell your tickets to another person, or receive a credit useable for any future Bender event.)